Foreclosure Prevention Services
Are you going through foreclosure? Let our Certified Foreclosure Counselors help you work with your mortgage company
KVCAP offers FREE Foreclosure Prevention Services
- Are you having trouble keeping up with your mortgage payments?
- Are you frustrated with the way your lender is treating you?
- Could you use some help filling out paperwork for loan modifications.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, our HUD certified foreclosure counselors can help you. We will work with your lender on your behalf to seek options that will suit you both.
- Repayment plan
- Temporary Forbearance
- Reinstatement â€“ buyer brings loan current
- Sell home & payoff entire mortgage
- A Short Sale â€“ Lender accepts less than owed when house is sold
- Hardship Assumption
- Partial Claim â€“ Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans Mortgage Insurance
- Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure â€“ Buyer gives title to lender; lender agrees not to pursue a foreclosure
Maine HUD approved agencies providing Foreclosure Services:
If you would like more information please contact Norma at 859-1637 or toll-free at 1-800-542-8227 ext. 1637 or at email@example.com
See our Foreclosure Prevention Services Brochure below for more information.
Click here to access our Foreclosure Prevention Packet. You are able to print these documents; after you look over the paperwork and you have questions, please call Norma at 859-1637.