Enrollment Application Links
Initial Inquiry Online
Only have a couple of minutes? Complete this abbreviated enrollment application and a staff person will contact you to review and obtain the additional information we need.
Enrollment Application Online
If you have 10-15 minutes, please complete this enrollment application which provides us with all the information we need to begin the enrollment process.
Download Full Enrollment Application
If you prefer to fill out a paper application, you may download one by clicking/tapping the above link.
- Educare Central Maine (6 weeks to age 5)
Contact Holly Joler (207) 680-7211
- Skowhegan Early Head Start (6 weeks to age 3)
Contact Jessica Brown (207) 858-1450
KVCAP Partner Sites
- Quimby Child Care Center Norridgewock (6 weeks to age 5)
Contact Mandi Howard (207) 649-8452
- Happy Days Childcare and Learning Center Winslow (6 weeks to age 5)
Contact Alishia Gould (207) 616-6421
KVCAP Family Child Care Partnerships
Openings available in Cornville, Dexter, Dover-Foxcroft, Fairfield, Pittsfield and Skowhegan areas.
Contact Andy Bourassa (207) 859-1621
- Educare Central Maine (Waterville)
Contact Tina Gagnon (207) 680-7235
- RSU 19 (Somerset)
Contact Jennifer Welch (207) 938-3159
- MSAD 49 (Albion, Clinton and Fairfield)
Contact Camden Davis (207) 453-4220
- MSAD 54 (Canaan, Norridgewock and Skowhegan)
Contact Noella DesPres (207) 314-8774
- RSU 74 (Anson and Solon)
Contact Serena Finley (207) 314-0780
Home Visiting Program
In-home services for children and their families in Northern Kennebec and Somerset counties.
Contact Amanda Neagle (207) 859-1652