Heating thermostat with piggy bank and money

Central Heating Improvement Program/Home Heating Oil Tank Program

The Central Heating Improvement Program (CHIP) and Home Heating Oil Tank Program are for eligible home owners to repair or replace heating systems, chimneys, fuel tanks and other components involved in heating their home.

You must be HEAP eligible and, in most cases, own your own home. If you rent and need CHIP assistance, please contact us for more information. Funds are provided by HEAP and Department of Environmental Protection to assist with repair or replacement costs for:

  • Heating system evaluations
  • Burner retrofit
  • Furnace repairs, replacement, and conversions
  • Chimney repair or replacements
  • Tank repairs or replacements

Interested in becoming a contractor for Central Heating Home Improvement Program? Click here for more information.

For questions or additional information, contact (207) 859-1684 or email homeservices@kvcap.org