KVCAP Transportation Services
Overview of our services
KVCAP has made a firm commitment to providing the citizens of Kennebec and Somerset Counties with safe, dependable transportation services. KVCAP has established ongoing working relationships with communities and area social service agencies to offer a variety of transportation services to local citizens. Three different services are available:
- Kennebec/Somerset Explorer - a fixed-route general public bus program.
- KV Van - a community service, door-to-door paratransit van and volunteer driver transportation program. Eligibility requirements may apply.
- Move More Kids a summer public transit system designed to give Somerset County youth access to locations that promote physical activity
Each service is designed to address the unique transportation needs of the community. For applications or more information on the Transportation Program, please call 1-800-542-8227.
A community based transportation system that locally responds to the needs of individuals who do not have the resources to transport themselves.
KVCAP Transportation Services is a link between people, resources & services, that sustains and improves lives by:
- Providing reliable, safe and courteous transportation
- Providing information and referrals
- Working in partnership with clients, service providers and funding sources by focusing on quality, reliability and a caring and accommodating atmosphere
- Advocating for low income, elderly and disabled for access to needed services
- Being a team which is open, flexible and looking for new challenge
97 Water Street
Waterville, ME 04901
26 Mary Street
Skowhegan, ME 04976
22 Armory St
Augusta, ME 04330