Let our Certified Homeownership and Default Counselor help you work with your mortgage company
KVCAP offers Delinquency and Default Intervention Services
- Have you received a past due notice from your mortgage company?
- Have you been served with foreclosure documents?
- Are you confused or uncertain what your options are?
- Could you use some help filling out paperwork for loan modifications?
- Do you have a balloon payment due after a COVID forbearance?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, our HUD certified housing counselors can help you. We will work with you and your lender to seek options that will suit you both.
- Repayment plan
- Temporary Forbearance
- Reinstatement – buyer brings loan current
- Sell home & payoff entire mortgage
- A Short Sale – Lender accepts less than owed when house is sold
- Hardship Assumption
- Partial Claim – Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans Mortgage Insurance
- Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure – Buyer gives title to lender; lender agrees not to pursue a foreclosure
This is a free service, to have a KVCAP Counselor contact you, please complete the online application HERE.
Click here for additional Foreclosure Prevention Resources