Let our Certified Foreclosure Intervention and Default Counselor help you work with your mortgage company
KVCAP offers FREE Foreclosure Intervention Services
- Have you been served with foreclosure documents?
- Are you confused or uncertain what your options are?
- Could you use some help filling out paperwork for loan modifications?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, our HUD certified foreclosure counselors can help you. We will work with you and your lender to seek options that will suit you both.
- Repayment plan
- Temporary Forbearance
- Reinstatement – buyer brings loan current
- Sell home & payoff entire mortgage
- A Short Sale – Lender accepts less than owed when house is sold
- Hardship Assumption
- Partial Claim – Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans Mortgage Insurance
- Deed-In-Lieu of Foreclosure – Buyer gives title to lender; lender agrees not to pursue a foreclosure
Click here for additional Foreclosure Prevention Resources.
If you would like more information please complete the Intake packet HERE and submit to Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax (207) 873-3812. Once it is received, you will be contacted to schedule to appointment.