KVCAP offers a one-day, four-hour workshop, designed to help parents address problems and promote reduction of the negative effects of divorce. The workshop will address:
- Children’s needs as the marital and family roles change
- The effects of divorce on children and children’s reaction to divorce
- Making decisions about parenting arrangements
- Dealing with conflict without involving children
- Helping children adjust to differences between households
Child care is not available. Program is for adults only. Walk-ins on the day of the class are not permitted. Certificates will be awarded upon payment and completion of the class.
2021 Schedule & Online Registration
All classes are held on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and are currently via zoom.
2021 Class dates: July 24, August 7, August 14, September 4, September 18, October 2, October 23, November 6, November 13, December 4
Click HERE to register online for a Kids First class.
For questions or more information, contact Amy Foss at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-1578.
For a list of Kids First programs in the State of Maine, please select the links below: