KVCAP offers a one-day, four-hour workshop, designed to help parents address problems and promote reduction of the negative effects of divorce. The workshop will address:
- Children’s needs as the marital and family roles change
- The effects of divorce on children and children’s reaction to divorce
- Making decisions about parenting arrangements
- Dealing with conflict without involving children
- Helping children adjust to differences between households
Child care is not available. Program is for adults only. Walk-ins on the day of the class are not permitted. Certificates will be awarded upon payment and completion of the class.
2022 Schedule & Online Registration
All classes are held on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and are currently via zoom.
2022 Class dates: February 5, February 19, March 5, March 19, April 2, April 23, May 7, May 21, June 4, June 25, July 2, July 23, August 6, September 10, September 24, October 1, October 22, November 5, November 19, December 3
Click HERE to register online for a Kids First class.
For questions or more information, contact Erin McClay at email@example.com or call 859-1588.
For a list of Kids First programs in the State of Maine, please select the links below: