KVCAP offers a one-day, four-hour workshop, designed to help parents address problems and promote reduction of the negative effects of divorce. The workshop will address:
- Children’s needs as the marital and family roles change
- The effects of divorce on children and children’s reaction to divorce
- Making decisions about parenting arrangements
- Dealing with conflict without involving children
- Helping children adjust to differences between households
Child care is not available. Program is for adults only. Walk-ins on the day of the class are not permitted. Certificates will be awarded upon payment and completion of the class.
Click HERE to view the 2020 class schedule.
For more information call:
The Family Enrichment Council of Somerset & Kennebec Counties
For a list of Kids First programs in the State of Maine, please select the links below: