Early care and education services in your home
Our Home Visiting program gives families in Northern Kennebec and Somerset counties who are expecting and/or have children birth to age 5 the opportunity to receive free Early/Head Start benefits in their homes, including:
- Support, guidance and education designed for YOUR family.
- Fun activities to promote your child(ren)’s growth to be prepared for preschool/kindergarten.
- Opportunities to join playgroups and socialize with other families.
- Weekly visits with your dedicated family visitor.
- Strategies to support your child(ren)’s development, promote good eating habits, and set positive routines.
- Information on how your baby is growing and what to expect when he/she arrives.
Click on Enrollment Information in the sidebar to complete an application. For more information, contact Amanda Neagle at (207) 859-1652 or email@example.com.